- Scania employs 52,000 people in over 100 countries
- Work collaboratively with a team that wants to succeed together
- Continuous training and career pathway opportunities
Life at Scania
For more than 120 years, Scania has been at the forefront of the automotive industry and today is one of the worlds most recognised and respected commercial vehicle brands. From small beginnings in Sweden, Scania has developed into a leading multinational producer of heavy trucks, buses and engines.
Today, Scania is a member of the Volkswagen Group and as such sits within a prestigious portfolio of brands including Lamborghini, Bentley, Audi and Porsche.
Our purpose is to Drive the Shift towards a sustainable transport system.
At Scania, our people are our most valuable asset. Being part of the Scania family offers employees an exciting future in an environment that is steered by inclusive core values that foster individual responsibility and personal development.
About the role
Based in our Kewdale branch and working in a team of 6, this role reports to the Parts Manager and plays a key role in ensuring excellent customer relationships are created and maintained to both external and internal customers. Key responsibilities will include;
- Pick and deliver parts to customers and Workshop- pack parts and arrange delivery when required
- Accurately complete relevant documentation including invoices and payment
- Build and develop customer relationships through the provision of excellent customer service
- Work closely with the Workshop to ensure availability of parts, ensure packaging, service exchange and warranty procedures are adhered to
- Receive and inspect all deliveries and resolve any discrepancies
- Monitor stock, spare parts and inventory
- Load and unload parts, bin to appropriate location
- Receive and inspect goods, check document and incoming goods against the order
To be successful as a Parts Advisor you will have previous experience in a parts/warehouse management role within the automotive industry. You will be available to work a fixed shift of 10am-6pm and be available one Saturday per month 7am-12pm. Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will help you to drive positive business outcomes through relationship management initiatives.
What we can offer you
- A dynamic and inclusive work culture - supportive, friendly and fun - a great team
- Be part of the bigger picture - a company with a focus on digitalisation, autonomous vehicles, electrification and sustainability
- A company that is growing with potential for career progression
If you are looking for something new, we would like to hear from you. “Apply now” to submit your CV, alternatively you can contact Sev Tuna- Talent Acquisition Partner on 03 9217 3256 to learn more about this opportunity
Formal offer of employment is subject to standard pre-employment checks including medical and other background checks
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Category: Customer Service/Parts - Parts Interpreter