- Record Sales deliveries for Scania in 2019
- Work with a state-of-the-art product
- Grow your career within Scania
Life at Scania
For more than 120 years, Scania has been at the forefront of the automotive industry and today is one of the worlds most recognised and respected commercial vehicle brands. From small beginnings in Sweden, Scania has developed into a leading multinational producer of heavy trucks, buses and engines.
Today, Scania is a member of the Volkswagen Group and as such sits within a prestigious portfolio of brands including Lamborghini, Bentley, Audi and Porsche.
Our purpose is to Drive the Shift towards a sustainable transport system.
At Scania, our people are our most valuable asset. Being part of the Scania family offers employees an exciting future in an environment that is steered by inclusive core values that foster individual responsibility and personal development.
What you will do
This role is directly responsible for the delivery of new vehicles. The role holds the direct responsibility to ensure the timely delivery and coordination of vehicle movements, vehicle accessories, builds and any customer specific adaptations. Key duties will involve;
- Managing the sales administration process from new vehicle orders through to the final delivery to the customer
- Coordinate the vehicle Logistics, supply and preparation of new vehicles for the allocated portfolio/region
- Communicating with the sales team in relation to vehicle delivery
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure timely co-ordination of new vehicle movements through the Scania Australia Service Network
- Ensure that all necessary technical, legal and customer specific information is made available to the Scania Service Network and co-ordination of the new vehicle process end to end
Who you are
To be successful for this role, you will have prior experience in the automotive retail or wholesale industry in a similar role. You will display excellent stakeholder management skills, with effective organization and time management skills. Above all, you will be customer focused and strive to deliver positive outcomes for internal and external stakeholders.
What we can offer you
- A dynamic and inclusive work culture - be part of a great team environment
- Be part of the bigger picture - a company with a focus on digitalisation, autonomous vehicles, electrification and sustainability
- A company that is growing with potential for career progression
If you want to join a dynamic company with strong values, if you want to be more than a number and have a real voice, join us and start an exciting career in an international company. “Apply now” and submit your CV. Alternatively you can contact Sev Tuna, Talent Acquisition Partner on 03 9217 3256 or email email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity
Formal offer of employment is subject to standard pre-employment checks including medical and other background checks
As an equal opportunity employer, supporting workplace diversity, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, genders and cultural heritages.