- Perm full time role, career progression, training & development
- $65K-$75K + super + OT + Tool Allowance
- Company bonus program + rewards program- salary packaging
In an environment where trucking is deemed an essential service and where on-time deliveries are more crucial than ever, keeping these vehicles on the road and in optimal condition is critical.
You know us as a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Leading innovation towards a sustainable global transport system - always setting the standard, never settling for them.
The only heavy-duty truck manufacturer offering V8 engines - robust, powerful and reliable.
Welcome to Scania.
What we offer
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It is about you too. Our Kewdale branch, WA offers the opportunity to gain experience with a market leading truck supplier that has the only V8 engine in Australia.
- Our workshops are all Scania owned branches
- As an OEM, you have the opportunity to progress to different roles in other areas of the business
- The opportunity to work nose to tail with genuine Scania parts, the highest quality products
- Work on all aspects of repairs and maintenance, including engine re-builds and servicing
- Be part of a thriving branch with clean workshop and facilities
- Top of the line, maintained tooling
Life on the tools
- Repair & maintenance, mechanical diagnostics and service of vehicles and equipment
- Engine, clutch, gear box and other component re-builds
- Promoting and fostering a safe work environment
- You will hold a Certificate III HV Diesel Technician qualification
- Proven experience working as a HV Technician
- You take pride in quality workmanship and doing things right. Our quality standards and Scania values mean everything to us, they will mean everything to you, too.
- You will thrive on ensuring customer satisfaction through your work and how you support your team - happy customers means happy you!
- Opportunity to participate in the Global ScaniaTop Team technician with the best technicians in the world
- New Volkswagen or Skoda vehicle discount
- Health and wellbeing, employee benefit programs
- Salary packaging - Shopping, Travel, Leisure and Accommodation discounts
- Continuous training and global career pathway opportunities
- A great team environment + monthly team BBQ's
As part of our usual recruitment process applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment testing, police checks and medical examination
If you want to join a dynamic company with strong values, if you want to be more than a number and have a real voice, join us and start an exciting career in an international company. "Apply now" and submit your CV. Alternatively, you can contact Sev Tuna Talent Acquisition Partner on 03 9217 3256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident to apply for this role.
As an equal opportunity employer, supporting workplace diversity, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, genders and cultural heritages.
Category: Technician - Heavy Vehicle Diesel Technician