Expression of Interest - Technician - Heavy Vehicle
- World leader in sustainable transportation, work on a first class product
- Competitive rates, monthly team BBQ's
- Grow your career within Scania
Expression of Interest
Due to continued growth of all of our OEM branches, we are always on the lookout for talented Heavy Vehicle Diesel Technicians.
We are seeking expressions of interest from qualified technicians and we would love to hear from you for upcoming opportunities in each of branches across Australia.
- Victoria - Campbellfield, Dandenong & Laverton
- New South Wales - Prestons & Newcastle
- Western Australia - Kewdale
- South Australia - Wingfield.
We're an independent Australian division of Scania with access to the resources of the global Scania family.
Our quality standards and Scania values mean everything to us, and they'll mean everything to you, too.
Life on the tools
- Repair & maintenance, mechanical diagnostics and service of vehicles and equipment
- Engine, clutch, gear box and other component re-builds
- Promoting and fostering a safe work environment
- You will hold a Certificate III Heavy Vehicle Diesel Technician qualification (AUR31116 or similar)
- Proven experience working as a HV Technician
- You take pride in quality workmanship and doing things right
- You will thrive on ensuring customer satisfaction through your work and how you support your team
What we will offer you:
- Career progression & advancement, training & development
- Scania tooling provided, direct access to technical support and resources
- Attractive and competitive rates, supportive team environment, regular team BBQ's
Please click the "Apply" link above.
Scania is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and we are committed to building an inclusive environment for all our people.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to apply for this role.
Category: Technician - Heavy Vehicle Diesel Technician