- Record Sales deliveries for Scania in 2019
- A dynamic and exciting work environment
- Grow your career within Scania
Life at Scania
For more than 120 years, Scania has been at the forefront of the automotive industry and today is one of the worlds most recognised and respected commercial vehicle brands. From small beginnings in Sweden, Scania has developed into a leading multinational producer of heavy trucks, buses and engines.
Today, Scania is a member of the Volkswagen Group and as such sits within a prestigious portfolio of brands including Lamborghini, Bentley, Audi and Porsche.
Our purpose is to Drive the Shift towards a sustainable transport system.
At Scania, our people are our most valuable asset. Being part of the Scania family offers employees an exciting future in an environment that is steered by inclusive core values that foster individual responsibility and personal development.
What you will do
As part of the Campbellfield Customer Service Team you will be responsible for;
- Working closely with the Parts Manager & Workshop Controller to ensure effective delivery of work orders
- Managing quotes, payments and credit checks
- Create and invoice work orders, job lines and allocate work to the workshop for planning of activity
- Conduct vehicle handovers
Who you are
Your experience in the Heavy Vehicle industry, (essential), will ensure you are successful within our organization. Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will help you to drive positive business along with the following:
- Ability to think on your feet and show initiative
- Strong abilities in time management, organisation and administration
- Effective in problem solving, negotiation and influencing
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Mechanical or workshop aptitude
- Current HR license (preferred) or company willing to sponsor obtaining license
What we can offer you
- A dynamic and inclusive work culture - be part of a great team environment
- Be part of the bigger picture - a company with a focus on digitalisation, autonomous vehicles, electrification and sustainability
- A company that is growing with potential for career progression
If you want to join a dynamic company with strong values, if you want to be more than a number and have a real voice, join us and start an exciting career in an international company. "Apply now" and submit your CV. Alternatively you can contact Marie Evans, Talent Acquisition Partner on 03 9217 3201.
You need to be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident to apply for this role.
Formal offer of employment is subject to standard pre-employment checks including medical and other background checks
As an equal opportunity employer, supporting workplace diversity, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, genders and cultural heritages.
Category: Administration & Office Support - Client & Sales Administration
Rewards program - salary packaging, shopping, leisure & travel discounts