- Join the world’s leader in Sustainable transportation
- Dynamic company with an exciting future
- Manage the credit & collections function
Life at Scania
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. We offer sales and services in more than 100 countries with production units located in Europe, South America and Asia. Scania is at the forefront of technology, development and manufacturer of our new generation vehicle range, trucks, buses and engines - our overall purpose is to DRIVE THE SHIFT towards a sustainable transport system.
Scania Finance Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scania CV AB Sweden. We have been in operation in Australia for a little over 4 years and have 15 global business units covering 51 markets worldwide, Scania Finance is a global organisation with its own treasury funds.
What you will do
We work directly with our OEM partner (Scania Australia and New Zealand) to provide tailored and flexible financing solutions to customers. In this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s risk strategy. You will be part of the management team and provide advice and recommendations to the Country Manager and the Board of Directors. Duties include:
- Managing the credit and collections function
- Prepare credit papers for decisions
- Promote a strong risk management culture
- Formulate and implement the local credit and collections policy
- Direct and coordinate the Credit and Collections function to manage risk effectively and develop risk management strategy for Scania Finance Australia and Scania Finance New Zealand
- Manage credit and collections issues
- Implement and promote relevant policies, actions and projects to support company short term targets and longer term strategy
Who you are
This is a fixed term contract role up until September 2021. To be successful as a Credit Risk Manager, you will hold a degree in Business or related discipline, have proven knowledge and experience in the financial services industry and understanding of credit agency tools. You will have a good understanding of the legal framework relevant to commercial leasing and lending through working knowledge of asset finance products and the related business and regulatory environment.
What we can offer you
- A dynamic and inclusive work culture - be part of a great team environment
- Be part of the bigger picture - a company with a focus on digitalisation, autonomous vehicles, electrification and sustainability
If you want to join a dynamic company with strong values, if you want to be more than a number and have a real voice, join us and start an exciting career in an international company. “Apply now” and submit your CV. Alternatively you can email email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity
Category: Finance & Business Control - Business Controller