- Join the world’s leader in Sustainable transportation
- Work with a state-of-the-art product
- Dynamic company with an exciting future
Life at Scania
For more than 120 years, Scania has been at the forefront of the automotive industry and today is one of the worlds most recognised and respected commercial vehicle brands. From small beginnings in Sweden, Scania has developed into a leading multinational producer of heavy trucks, buses and engines.
Our purpose is to Drive the Shift towards a sustainable transport system.
At Scania, our people are our most valuable asset. Being part of the Scania family offers employees an exciting future in an environment that is steered by inclusive core values which foster individual responsibility and personal development.
What you will do
Working as part of the National Bus Team and reporting to the National Sales & Contract Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Sales Plan looking after a region extending from Newcastle to Grafton and west of the state, along with other strategic key accounts to fulfil a challenging and rewarding business portfolio. Key duties will include;
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing Bus & Coach customers
- Identify new prospects and develop understanding of customer needs
- Promote and sell Total Transport Solutions, product and services to achieve agreed targets for the allocated NSW region- North & West
- Keep informed of market development
- Maintain Scania’s CRM to ensure accurate information
- Work within Scania Dealer Operating Standards (DOS) to ensure quality standards
Who you are
To be successful as an Account Manager- Bus & Coach within our organisation, we believe that you will preferably hold a tertiary qualification in Business or related field. You will have experience working in a sales focused role within heavy-duty equipment or related industry. You will have experience in building and maintaining excellent relationships and be customer solutions focused. This role will be set up remotely and involves extensive travel.
What we can offer you
- A dynamic and inclusive work culture - be part of a great team environment
- Be part of the bigger picture - a company with a focus on digitalisation, autonomous vehicles, electrification and sustainability
- A company that is growing with potential for career progression
If you want to join a dynamic company with strong values, if you want to be more than a number and have a real voice, join us and start an exciting career in an international company. “Apply now” and submit your CV. Alternatively you can contact email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity.
Formal offer of employment is subject to standard pre-employment checks including medical and other background checks
Category: Sales - Account Manager